Player Registration Instructions
Once your team rep has activated your team you will be able to go on line and REGISTER. Please follow these instructions to complete your registration. Your team rep will then need to "ACCEPT" your registration.
1. Go to this link: https://kwscindoor.e2esoccer.com/
2. Make sure you are on the correct website by checking the upper right hand corner for “Indoor”
3. Select "Register" at the top of the page.
4. Select "Team"
5. Complete the mandatory information and hit "Submit".
6. Players under 18 need to print a hard copy of the forms, signed by a parent/guardian, and send the signed forms to email@example.com.
** A player under 18 years of age will not be permitted to participate in a regulation game until these documents have been signed and handed into KWSC**
9. To be eligible to play you need to be registered with KWSC and OSA insured 48hrs prior to your first game.
If you are experiencing any difficulties please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.